Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last week was all about the feet!  This is actually something I was kind of excited to get started on because most of the time I just make random lines or scribbles in that area to somewhat represent a foot.  I never really thought of a foot being that complicated to work with, but there is definitely more to it than I thought.  There really isn't a solid plane to go off, but rather multiple dimensions and curves to find and follow.  Because I was really excited to do the feet, I had a good week of drawing which is something that hasn't happened for a while.  I especially like my contour drawing this week.  The foot really started to come alive and I feel like you can really see the texture of the surface.  My long body pose for this week also made me proud on how my legs are really starting to get well defined.  What a good week for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment