Monday, October 12, 2009












This week we worked on developing the rib cage.  Previous to this we continued our clay models and added some abdominal muscles and I have to say I am starting to like it a little more than I did last time, perhaps because I only had to do three instead of nine.  This week as a whole has been much better for me and I am actually starting to think I am getting better at this drawing thing and understanding the body a little more.  Now that we did the rib cage, my drawings are starting to look a little more filled out rather than flat and only outlines.  I have to say that about the class too, I can tell a huge difference than when we all started and it is kind of exciting!  I get a little jealous when Amy (my professor) comes around and can instantly see the problem and add just one little line and it makes the whole picture better.  I hope I'll be that good someday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment