Wednesday, October 21, 2009


For our muscles this week we worked on the legs doing the quads and hams.  I spent my Saturday night constructing muscles while the rest of my friends went out, somewhat lame I know.  I was really interested in doing this one even though it was a lot of muscles to deal with.  I never really realized how many muscles were actually involved in making the leg work, I just always assumed it was a few big ones.  
As far as the drawing went this week, I was really frustrated with how things went.  We were looking at the pelvis and it never really clicked for me.  I can stare at a skeleton forever and try to understand it, but when I look at a person I cannot see the shape, so my good week before pretty much flipped around.  I am excited to start drawing the legs though, because they have an interesting shape I think.  Until next time, I'll be carrying Ted (my roomates named the maniken) around trying to keep him dry from all the rain.    



No comments:

Post a Comment